Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Interests - Just In Case You Were Wondering

I'm a huge Faceboook fanatic. And due to this fact, I decided to post a hyperlink to Facebook.
www.facebook.com

My email:

I love quotes. In fact, most of my Facebook statuses tend to be quotes. I also LOVE funny pictures. And I really enjoy looking at photographic art; I hope to learn the art of photography someday. 

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspiration. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." ~ Louisa May Alcott

I enjoy reading and writing. Anne of Green Gables, specifically, is one of my all-time favorite movies. In fact, my friend Hannah and I always watch that at sleepovers... if we aren't too bored of it already.
This is my favorite scene from the movie:

1 comment:

  1. Nina :) I absolutely LOVEEE your blog!! It just makes me smile everytime I see it. I need to figure out how to make mine more colorful. Anyways, have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete